With almost half of cats and dogs either overweight or obese, responsible pet owners are looking for solutions to help them accurately portion out their pet’s food and monitor how much they eat.
The Microchip Pet Feeder Connect features integrated scales which enable pet owners to measure out each serving of food. Used with the Sure Petcare app, it also reports how much and when a pet eats every day.
The Microchip Pet Feeder Connect can help all pets to establish a healthy lifestyle, but is of particular benefit to overweight pets, pets with medical conditions that require close monitoring of feeding or multi-pet homes where one pet steals another pet’s food.
Feeder Connect Specifications
||4x C cell
||218mm (H) x 227mm (W) x 311mm (D)
The Hub Specifications
Feeder Connect Features
- MONITOR YOUR PETS: Monitor how much your pet eats, how often they eat and notice changes in their feeding habits.
- ACCURATE PORTIONS: Integrated scales weigh your pet’s food and LEDs guide you to serve food portions within 1g of accuracy.
- MICROCHIP ACCESS: Only permits access to a registered pet’s microchip or RFID collar tag to prevent other pets stealing food.
- WET & DRY FOOD: Suitable for both wet and dry food. Bowl capacity 400 ml
- FRESH FOOD: Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies.
- MULTIPLE PETS: Designed for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each others’ food.
- 6 MONTHS BATTERY LIFE: 4 x C cell batteries (not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- LED PORTION LIGHTS: LEDs guide accurate portioning when adding food.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Once you’ve registered with the app, your warranty is automatically activated.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable parts for easy cleaning.
- Connect to the Sure Petcare app: Receive notifications and view the frequency, duration and times that your pet feeds within the app.
- Enrich your pet’s life and help them to lead a healthier lifestyle
- Designed in Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Colourful bowls and mats available to purchase separately (2x Half grey bowls, 1x Single grey bowl and 1x grey Mat included)
- Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collar tags
- Works with the SureFlap RFID collar tag (one tag included)
The Hub Features
- The link between all “Connect” products and the Sure Petcare app*
- Mains powered
- Plugs into wireless router
- Add up to 10 SureFlap “Connect” products
- Control via the Sure Petcare app*
- 3 year warranty
* Sure Petcare app available in all App stores for free – for Android and I-Phone
You will need the SureFlap Hub to link the Microchip Pet Feeder Connect to the Sure Petcare app. If you already have a Hub, you can purchase the Microchip Pet Feeder Connect on its own.
Works with your pet’s existing microchip
SureFlap Microchip Pet Feeder Connect works with all common microchips. For peace of mind, check yours is compatible on SUREFLAP’s official website.
What if my pet is not microchipped?
Don’t worry, you can still use SureFlap Microchip Pet Feeder Connect. We have lightweight RFID collar tags available in packs of two, which work in the same way as a microchip.
1 x Microchip Pet Feeder Connect
2 x Half Grey Bowls
1 x Single Grey Bowl
1 x Grey Mat
1 x SureFlap RFID Collar Tag
1 x SureFlap Microchip Connect Hub
THE STAINLESS STEEL BOWL SET
2 x Single Steel Bowls
THE PINK MAT & SINGLE BOWL SET
1 x Pink Mat
1 x Single Pink Bowl
THE GREEN MAT & SINGLE BOWL SET
1 x Green Mat
1 x Single Green Bowl
THE BLUE MAT & SINGLE BOWL SET
1 x Blue Mat
1 x Single Blue Bowl
We accept payments by PayPal and all major credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa).
All items are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
To keep our prices competitive, we are using a combination of couriers and Australia Post. If you prefer us to use Australia Post and willing to pay the difference, send us a message.
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
If your item arrived damaged, faulty, or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian consumer protection laws and regulations, you are eligible to return the item for a refund.
Claims for return of damaged items must be advised within 30 days from the time you receive your item(s). Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
All returns must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items without contacting us. If you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and accepted.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible. If something goes wrong with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.