Our pet comb is ideal for fluffing, detangling and removing of dead hair. It is made of high quality, strong, durable, easy to disinfect stainless steel.
Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Comb CH006
$5.70 – $6.90
Grooming a dog before it is bathed is important as it frees up and removes dead undercoat and matting, allows proper penetration of water and shampoo to the skin. Our pet comb is ideal for fluffing, detangling and removing of dead hair. It is made of high quality, strong, durable, easy to disinfect stainless steel. It removes tangles, mats, loose hair and dirt while stimulating your pet’s skin and hair follicles. The comb’s irritation-preventing, rounded teeth glide smoothly through your pet’s coat giving it a gentle massage.
|Comb Teeth Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Comb Shaft Material:||Metal|
|Size:||XS: 16 x 2.5 cm
S: 19 x 3.5 cm
M: 19 x 4.1 cm
L: 19 x 5.5 cm
- High quality, strong, durable, easy to disinfect stainless steel
- Removes tangles, mats, dead undercoat, loose hair and dirt, keeping your pet clean and healthy
- Rounded teeth to prevent skin irritation
- Easy and convenient to use
- Dual wide and narrow spacing of teeth provides multiple usage for complete grooming
- Gently massage and stimulate your pet’s skin for a noticeably healthier coat
- Ideal product to use during and after bathing your pet
- Works great on all shedding, long and short-haired dogs and cats
- Leaving your pet’s hair nice, fluffy and smoother
- Lightweight for fatigue-free grooming
Please brush slowly as it might hurt pet when you forcibly lifting its hair.
Do not use hot water to disinfect and do not exposure to gasoline, thinner, alcohol etc.
1 x Stainless Steel Grooming Comb CH006
We accept payments by PayPal and all major credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa).
All items are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
To keep our prices competitive, we are using a combination of couriers and Australia Post. If you prefer us to use Australia Post and willing to pay the difference, send us a message.
If your item arrived damaged, faulty, or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian consumer protection laws and regulations, you are eligible to return the item for a refund.
Claims for return of damaged items must be advised within 30 days from the time you receive your item(s). Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
All returns must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items without contacting us. If you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and accepted.