Our dog flea and tick collar prevents fleas and ticks by releasing a repellent chemical through the natural oils of your buddy’s coat.
4 in 1: prevents and repels Fleas, Fleas eggs, Ticks, Mosquitoes for months in one easy-to-use, non-greasy collar.
It is an effective and reliable alternative to monthly flea and tick topicals. Suitable for dogs and cats.
Our flea and tick collar should be used in addition to your pet’s regular collar; when you placing on your pet, be sure to leave 1-2 cm on the collar for growth adjustment.
Style A: Standard Collar
- Uses citronella oil, toosendanin and other plant ingredients which are safe and non-toxic
- Remains effectiveness for up to 2 months
- Do not place on cats and dogs under 3 weeks of age
- Please replace collar after 2 months of use
Style B: Premium Collar
- Uses Lemon eucalyptus, Lavender oil and Linaloe oil which are safe and non-toxic
- Remains effectiveness for up to 8 months once opened
- Do not place on cats and dogs under 6 months of age
- Please replace collar after 8 months of use
- Safe and non-toxic ingredients
- Prevents and repels Fleas, Fleas eggs, Ticks, Mosquitoes for months in one easy-to-use, non-greasy collar
- Long lasting protection
- Effective, reliable alternative to monthly flea and tick topicals for cats and dogs
- Repels adult fleas immediately when placed around pet’s neck and reaches maximum effectiveness within a few days
- Silica Gel / Soft Nylon material that reduces irritation on your pet
- Helps prevent painful & itchy skin caused by fleas & ticks
- Should be used in addition to your pet’s regular collar; when you placing on your pet, be sure to leave 1-2 cm on the collar for growth adjustment
- Standard collar: Do not place on cats and dogs under 3 weeks of age, please replace collar after 2 months of use
- Premium collar: Do not place on cats and dogs under 6 months of age, please replace collar after 8 months of use
- Remove collar while bathing or swimming as water will reduce the effectiveness of the collar
- Keeping your environment clean is a good practice. In some cases, even if your pet wears the collar, they may still have the flea or tick
- Do not use on sick or convalescing animals
- Try to prevent your pet from chewing or licking the collar
- Store the collar in a cool, dry place, avoid children’s contact, and handle properly after use.
- Flea and tick dog collars are designed to release doses of preventative over time, not a replacement for flea treatment for heavily affected pets
1 x Flea and Tick Pet Collar CH148
All items are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
To keep our prices competitive, we are using a combination of couriers and Australia Post. If you prefer us to use Australia Post and willing to pay the difference, send us a message.
We accept payments by PayPal and all major credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa).
If your item arrived damaged, faulty, or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian consumer protection laws and regulations, you are eligible to return the item for a refund.
Claims for return of damaged items must be advised within 30 days from the time you receive your item(s). Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
All returns must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items without contacting us. If you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and accepted.